Revision Rhinoplasty to Flatten the Bridge Again?

Unfortunately my surgeon gave my flat bridge a round shape. This is why I feel of having a sausage nose now. Is there a possibility to get the flat bridge back...?

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

It is certainly possible to flatten a nasal bridge but it would be best to consult with a board certified surgeon who can evaluate your nose and determine how best to achieve the results you seek.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

A revision rhinoplasty can  be entertained as long as at least a year since the prior surgery. It is best to obtain old records including operative reports and pictures to understand what was accomplished during the primary rhinoplasty. This will help the surgeon formulate a surgical plan for the revision to give your natural shape back.