Revision Rhinoplasty or Fillers to Correct My Short, Wide Nose?

Primary Rhino in 03 for my wide nose,& narrowed the nostrils,which left obvious scarring at base.Very unhappy with results,but nervous to undergo surgery again:-( I can send more photos via email if someone doesn't mind taking the time to review.How can I achieve a more feminine,refined nose,shorten nose to mouth distance etc.Feels like the shortness & width of my nose throws off the balance & attractiveness of the rest of my face!Can I achieve results with fillers, or do I need surgery?

Options for short wide nose

+1

It is extremely difficult to answer your questions without seeing your photos or examining you – it would be very helpful to post images showing your areas of concern

Revision of Short Wide Nose

+1

With the limited views you provided I agree that you nose does look wide and short. I have seen many noses like yours over the last 35 years and found that surgery is usually necessary. I  doubt that fillers would be appropriate, but additional pictures would be helpful.

Secondary rhinoplasty

+1

Fillers are not the answer. There is very limited use for fillers in the nose.

The pictures are inadequate to evaluate. also the distance from nose to lip is not accurate because of the overfilled upper lip. Aesthetically the lower lip should be larger than the upper lip.