Revision Rhinoplasty Expert Sought in Boston Area.

I am in search of a revision rhinopasty expert in the Boston area. I would like someone who is board certified in plastic surgery and someone with a good sense of aesthetics. Any recommendations would be very helpful, thanks!

+1

Ah, a good sense of aesthetics is the key factor to naturally attractive noses after Rhinoplasty.  In fact, IMHO, it's the key factor in all plastic and cosmetic surgery.  Revision Rhinoplasty is a quantum level more difficult than primary Rhinoplasty and the aesthetics, of beauty, you may find is less understood than you would think.  It's not something that's taught during training and is not common knowledge.  You may need to travel.

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com