Revision Rhinoplasty to Correct Upturned but Short Nose? (photo)

I had a nose job 8 months ago and I love how my nose looks in profile. But I dislike very much that from the front it looks short, my nostrils are very visible, and my nose tip doesn't look defined (although it does in profile). Also, an horizontal wrinke over my upper lip now appears everytime I smile. I believe the doctor placed the strut too low, giving me a hanging columella, but I don't really know what it is. What can be done to make my nose longer and contour the tip so it looks better?

Revision rhinoplasty upturned nose and columellar show

+1

It's best to wait at least a year prior to undergoing a revision nasal surgery. There are some techniques that can improve the look of the nose including bringing the tip downward, reducing the columellar show, and adjusting the upper lip/nasal junction area.The tip contour  and profile appear good at this point. Look for a surgeon who has performed thousands of rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty  surgeries for best consistent results

Revision for Short Nose

+1

I would need to examine you to make recommendations to treat your "short" nose. I also like your profile. Your tip definition may improve over the next 6 months.