Would a revision rhinoplasty benefit me and how difficult would the operation be? (photo)

Hadprimary rhino 5years ago forbump removal&tip refinement.tip cartilage was buckledBump was more prominent from the right&tip also deviated a little to right.Now tip looks longer from the front&pointy looking downward.3/4 view fromright still lookslike have bump&curves round when Ismile & both sides look bit bulbous from this view.From thefront it still looks like pointsdown whenI smile&curves round to right.Want tiptolook likeits lifted from the front.Have I h/columella andbit of a/retraction?

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Revision rhinoplasty is always harder than a primary rhinoplasty do to scar tissue, less predictability of healing, and dealing with the previous changes that were made on the cartilaginous/bony structures inside the nose. The computer imaging results are shown  appear to be a reasonable result and obtainable with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. For many examples similar to your nose, please see the link below

Would a revision rhinoplasty benefit me and how difficult would the operation be?

+1

The apparent tip elevation and columella can be adjusted in the manner you have suggested.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.