Would revision rhinoplasty add a little to the side of my nose so it would blend in my face?

I used to Box for about 11 years and I had broke my nose a few times. I had very thick nasal side walls and I decided to get them fixed with rhinoplasty. Now its been a year since I got my rhinoplasty and the nasal side walls are sooo narrowed that my nose looks a lot longer than before. In another word, it does not bled into my face and it is sticking out of my face in a way. If I can get it done again, can you tell me how difficult the surgery would be? I'm really scared to screw up my nose.

Considering Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
Revision rhinoplasty can correct irregularities from previous surgery. Choose and experienced facial plastic surgeon who can demonstrate excellent results. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty for Overly Narrowed Nose

+1
Thank you for the question. This is indeed a complicated problem. Once the bones have been reshaped and narrowed, the only way to make the nose wider is to re-break the bones. Often, cartilage grafts and other techniques are also required to stabilize the bones and improve the contour of the nose.  I would recommend seeing a handful of rhinoplasty surgeons before making a decision about having the revision surgery.

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon