Would revision rhinoplasty add a little to the side of my nose so it would blend in my face?

I used to Box for about 11 years and I had broke my nose a few times. I had very thick nasal side walls and I decided to get them fixed with rhinoplasty. Now its been a year since I got my rhinoplasty and the nasal side walls are sooo narrowed that my nose looks a lot longer than before. In another word, it does not bled into my face and it is sticking out of my face in a way. If I can get it done again, can you tell me how difficult the surgery would be? I'm really scared to screw up my nose.

Rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty are difficult

+1
 Revision rhinoplasty in a previously operated nose  that has been broken a few times is significantly difficult, so it's best to go to very experience rhinoplasty surgeon. If the nasal bones are too narrow, then reverse osteotomies with spreader grafts would be required to widen the nasal bridge. This involves re-breaking the nasal bones outwards. Only consider doing this if you're finished boxing. For many examples of broken noses repaired in our practice, please see the link below

Considering Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
Revision rhinoplasty can correct irregularities from previous surgery. Choose and experienced facial plastic surgeon who can demonstrate excellent results. 

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty for Overly Narrowed Nose

+1
Thank you for the question. This is indeed a complicated problem. Once the bones have been reshaped and narrowed, the only way to make the nose wider is to re-break the bones. Often, cartilage grafts and other techniques are also required to stabilize the bones and improve the contour of the nose.  I would recommend seeing a handful of rhinoplasty surgeons before making a decision about having the revision surgery.

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon