Should I consider revision rhinoplasty 1.5 years post-op?

Hi, a year and a half after my rhinoplasty I've noticed that my nostrils are still very uneven, the septum is still visible through one of them and I have a little discomfort from time to time. Overall I've been very happy with the change to my profile but was wondering if I should be seeking further advice from my surgeon. Thanks!

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
It is reasonable to consider revision rhinoplasty at this point.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can help you achieve the results you seek.  3-D computer imaging can also assist you with visualizing what you may look like with the changes.

Revision rhinoplasty 1.5 years postop

+1
After a year and a half it is acceptable to undergo a revision rhinoplasty. It is important to have clear and realistic expectations and make sure you're rhinoplasty surgeon has lots of experience with revisions.