Revision Rhinopasty, 6 months post op- my tip is to prominent, will it come 3-4 mm closer to my face after another 12-16 months?
Doctor Answers 3
Rhinoplasty revision and healing time
It is difficult without examining you or seeing pictures,
*Swelling can take more than a year to resolve.
* Swelling can be asymmetric.
* Massage and steroid can accelearte the resolution of swelling.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Revision Rhinoplasty Healing
Revision rhinoplasty healing time
- Your surgeon is right, the nose will get smaller in the next 6-12 months
- It is difficult to be more specific without seeing pics or an exam
- It is normal to have asymmetric swelling as well
- Steroid injections can bring swelling down a little more quickly, if indicated
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.