Revision Rhinopasty, 6 months post op- my tip is to prominent, will it come 3-4 mm closer to my face after another 12-16 months?
Doctor Answers (3)
Rhinoplasty revision and healing time
It is difficult without examining you or seeing pictures,
*Swelling can take more than a year to resolve.
* Swelling can be asymmetric.
* Massage and steroid can accelearte the resolution of swelling.
Revision Rhinoplasty Healing
Revision rhinoplasty healing time
- Your surgeon is right, the nose will get smaller in the next 6-12 months
- It is difficult to be more specific without seeing pics or an exam
- It is normal to have asymmetric swelling as well
- Steroid injections can bring swelling down a little more quickly, if indicated