What Should I Use During Revision Rhinoplasty, Cartilage or Medpor?

i have recently spoken to my doctor and we have decided to add another layer of medpor on my ethnic nose to give me more projection instead of ear cartlidge. i have a rib strut already in there too. i would like to know what is betterr for grafting on the tip. ear or rib? im sick of having revisions and im sick of grafts absorbing after a couple of months. my doctor however doesnt want to use rib cartlidge cos it may warp in the tip. however i have found from havingg the strut that is is strong

Cartilage grafts

+1

For the dorsum probably the best thing is rib cartilage.  Adding a layer of medpor is not ideal. As for the tip it really depends upon what you want to achieve. Ear cartilage is a bit softer but may not maintain shape very well.