Revision Rhino? Got Hit 2 Yrs Ago and Tip and Columella Are Deviated and Have a Small Dent?

4 years out from primary to only rasp width of upper dorsum. Got hit two years ago in nose. I was happy with primary but now I my tip deviated a little to right and columella are too as well as hanging a bit-more on right. My lower dorsum has always had a very small bump thus my tip is not the highest point. And I have a small dent on right in the mid-vault area.This sounds like alot but it is all subtle yet I am very self conscious. My skin is on thin side.

+1

I can't provide a specific answer without photos or a consultation. However, your concerns can and are commonly addressed with rhinoplasty or a revision procedure. Seek and experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon for consultation. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty for Multiple Nasal Problems

+1

You describe multiple problems with your nose which can be corrected with rhinoplasty surgery. Please submit pictures which will enable us to be more specific with our recommendations. Go to my website for directions on what views to submit for nasal evaluation.

+1

Aesthetically speaking, it's always best to provide front, side and base views of the nose for evaluation.  IMHO, if the issues, you describe, bother you enough...a revision Rhinoplasty may be warranted.  Be sure to select a Rhinoplasty Surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally more attracctive nose and face.  Hope this helps.