Unhappy With Revision Rhino, Nostrils Are Uneven and Need Scar Revision. What Do You Suggest? (photo)

Hello , i had a revision rhino this summer and not happy with the result. what needs to be done to have even nostrils and redo bad scar from open rhino and breathing problem from right nostril?? i know i have to wait 1 year but can you tell me who can i trust to fix my nose in canada or should i go in texas?? Help me !!!!

Need for Another Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Multiple problems,including a scar revision and correction of nostril asymmetry, can be improved with another procedure. Be sure to pick a  surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty surgery. There are excellent surgeons in both Canada and the U.S.

Unhappy after revision rhinoplasty

+1

Revision rhinoplasty can be very challenging.  There is definitely an asymmetry present that looks like it can be corrected with some tip work, possibly with Weir excisions at the nostril floor. Make sure your next surgeon has had a lot of experience with revision rhinoplasty and you will have a good chance for a better outcome.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Revision rhinoplasty should be consider with caution.  Remember every time you go back in there are risks.  Talk to your surgeon about this.. Good luck.

Unhappy With Revision Rhino, Nostrils Are Uneven and Need Scar Revision. What Do You Suggest?

+1

If you do not wish to return to your previous Rhinoplasty Surgeon for some reason, I suggest having a few consultations for Revision Rhinoplasty being certain to select one not only with experience but one that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face.  If this means that you have to travel elsewhere, then you should do so.  

Rhinoplasty surgeon in Canada

+1

A wonderful surgeon in Toronto is Jamil Asaria.  I trained with him and know that he is an amazing rhinoplasty surgeon.  He will be happy to take care of your problem.

P. Daniel Ward, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon