Revision Rhino or Nonsurgical Rhino

I had a rhinoplasty two years ago and i feel like he made my nose too slim and narrow. Can you make it wider again through a revision and if so how hard is it to do so or could I use nonsurgical rhino to make it wider?

Minimal is often minimal

people often wnat significant changes with minimal intervention.  making a slim/narrow nose normal is not simple task.  i think it is a rare nose that can be significantly improved with fillers alone.  photos and exam would be helpful but most post rhino defects deserve a good revision in qualified hands.

1400 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
Austin, TX 78701

Revision Rhinoplasty vs. Nonsurgical Rhino

To address your questions, you need to have a thorough consultation and physical examination.  You should consult with 2 - 3 surgeons to get a clearer understanding of your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Revision Rhino or Nonsurgical Rhino

You should have a few consults with experienced Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons or submit photos, of your nose, for evaluation.  Be sure the Rhinoplasty Surgeon, you select, understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face.  

8500 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Revision Rhinoplasty or Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

I feel fillers should only be used to correct minor irregularities of the nose but not major changes. Please submit pictures that show your nose so we can evaluate your nose and suggest discuss treatment alternatives.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Narrow nose revision?

It may be possible to perform a revision rhinoplasty if your nose is very thin. An  exam would be helpful.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Rhinoplasty Revision

It is potentially possible to revise your nose.However as a first step you need to provide photos from before and after your surgery. The photos should be from the front and the side.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

680 N Lakeshore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611