I Need a Revision to Remove Bump I Have Had for 8 Months Now

I had Rhinoplasty over 8 month ago and still have a bump and has been present since my cast came off over 8 month ago. My Surgeon keep telling me my nose look's fine an straight but i personly think i got plastic surgery disasters. please help me

Bump related to low radix

+1

Your bump is at least in part related to a low radix which can be improved with grafting or even by injection of fillers

Revision to Remove Nasal Bump

+1

Although you may want to lower your profile line, you do not have a disaster. Wait another 3-4 months and then consider a revision if you're not satisfied.

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

From this single picture, your result is fairly good, but could be improved.  It is certainly not a disaster or even an unacceptable result.  I would recommend that you wait at least 12 months from the time of your surgery to consider a revision, which would probably entail removal of some additional cartilage and perhaps some bone from the top of the nose.

Kevin F. Hagan, MD

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

With only one view it is difficult to see the problem that you claim that you are suffering from. If you want your nose profile to be dropped more, it could be possible in a revision.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Your results are great.

You want perfection, which is not attainable. You may end up with much worse problem that can not be repaired.