Revision Ptosis Surgery/Internal Approach?

3 months ago I had my 2nd ptosis surgery, because my first surgery was over corrected. How long does it take to see the final results after surgery? What results should one have after the eye completely heals, in terms of symmetry and height?

Revision Ptosis surgery can take up to 3 months for results to be visible

It can take upto 6- 12 weeks for the swelling to settle. You should be able to get the results you want. But hard to comment since I dont have access to photos. Revision eyelid operations are hard.