Is a revision necessary at this point? I'm concerned about my healing process and should I worry about revision? (photo)

I had tip plasty done a month ago I'm very content with my ps he's very talented love his work he never had to do revisions I'm Simply concerned about my healing at this point , my right side did give complications but everything went well my leftside is nice healing just fine but my right is puffing inwards tilting up and front view my nose looks slanted my ps feels like it needs a but more healing swelling went down but still a bit slanted he says I may need revision if not corrected in timeaft

Rhinoplasty Recovery

+1
Dear Maria, thank you for your question.It may take several months for swelling to subside after rhinoplasty. Here in San Diego, we follow our patients for one year to follow their healing. Consider following up with your surgeon to monitor your progress and see if any intervention is necessary. Rarely a second opinion may be in order. Best of Luck.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision

+1
Agreed
No need to think about revision now.
Be patient
Noses take a very long time to heal
Stick with your surgeon

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Final results of tip rhinoplasty take a year

+1
You're healing looks normal at this point.  Please understand that it takes up to a year for swelling to resolve and the nasal tip and for final tip rhinoplasty results to be evident.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Early results after tip work

+1
After rhinoplasty, tip shape is typically the last thing to settle before seeing the final result; this can take 12 months or longer. During this time you will notice that the size of your tip decreases as swelling resolves and subtle details and tip definition appear.

At 1 month following rhinoplasty, you are still very early in your recovery. Recovery after rhinoplasty will vary based on the person, characteristics of the nasal tissues and what was done during surgery. Around the 4-6 week mark, most patients are able to appreciate many of the changes from surgery as a significant amount of swelling has resolved. However, it can take somewhere in and around 12-18 months to see the final results. The areas with thicker skin in the nose such as the tip, alar rims and radix will require longer to settle. 

It's hard but important to stay patient during your recovery and to be diligent attending your follow-up appointments with your surgeon.

Jamil Ahmad, MD

Changes in the appearance of the nose during rhinoplasty recovery

+1
Your nose will continue to heal and undergo changes in appearance for a full year after rhinoplasty surgery.  Follow up closely with your surgeon and allow the majority of the healing to take place before worrying about revision surgery. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Swelling After Rhinoplasty

+1
It takes weeks to months to heal from Rhinoplasty surgery.  It is way to early to discuss nasal revision.  Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon on a routine basis, and address your concerns with him.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Swelling after rhinoplasty

+1
It's much too early to evaluate your outcome.  Remember it takes many months, sometimes a year or more, for all the swelling to resolve and the true shape to come out.  I will say this - any surgeon who says he does not have to do revisions is lying. 

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is a revision necessary at this point? I'm concerned about my healing process and should I worry about revision?

+1
"my ps.... very talented love his work he never had to do revisions". WE all have to do revisions! Thus expect you will most likely need revision in the near distance future....