Will I Need a Revision? Right Breast Is Abnormally Shaped and Very High, Scar On Right Breast Looks Terrible? (photo)

Hello, I am 23 years old, mother of two whom breastfed as well. I weigh 107lbs with a height of 5'1 1/4. I recently went in for a breast augmentation on May 3, 2012 hoping to get the desired size. Before surgery I was an A cup and my desired size I wanted to achieve was a full C to small D. With that said the doctor suggested that I go with Mentor Silicone Smooth Round High Profile filled gel 400cc. He assured me I did not need a lift and that with this implant I should achieve my desired look.

Will I Need a Revision? Please Help? Right Breast is Abnormally Shaped and Extremely High!!! Scar on Right Breast Looks Terrible

Revision needed?

+1

It hasn't even been 3 weeks after your surgery. Far too early to be worried about needing a revision. If your surgeon thinks the implants are still too high, there are steps that can be done to help them drop, such as massage and wearing an elastic bandeau. Check in with your surgeon.

Results of Breast Augmentation/ Breastlifting?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Given that you are only about 2 weeks out of your surgery, it is much too early to evaluate the results of surgery. You should wait at least 3 to 6 month before making this evaluation and determining the need for further surgery. It is not at all unusual for one breast implant to ride higher than the other at this stage.  Scars also improve in appearance as the months go by.

I would suggest that you continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon  who is in the best position to evaluate for/treat complications.