9 months post-op: what revision can be done to make my nose look smaller? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty done 9 months ago. These are the present problems. Can I please have opinions on visible problems, what needs to be done to correct these problems (SPECIFICALLY) and also how to make my nose appear smaller. It looks bigger from the right side than the left. I want the bomb gone and it to not be crooked from the front. It wasn't crooked pre rhinoplasty.

What revision is needed?

+1
The dorsal hump and crooked nature can be corrected in closed fashion so that you do not have any visible scars.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1
For the roundness of the tip I would consider treating the soft tissue thickening/ scarring with one or several repeated steroid injections (triamcinolone 10%) spaced 2-3 weeks apart.

At the one year mark after your first surgery , I would recommend rasping the residual hump and augmenting the right side of nose above the tip (cartilaginous vault/upper lateral cartilage) with a cartilage graft harvested from your nasal septum. This can be placed  as an onlay graft or spreader graft, choosing the spreader graft option if there are any problems with nasal obstruction on the right side.

J. Andrew Bartlett, MD, FRCS
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

+1
The photographs show a hump  that is still present which is composed of mostly bone and a little bit of cartilage. There is also collapse of the patient's right-sided upper lateral cartilage.
A revision rhinoplasty would include rasping down the dorsal hump, insertion of a cartilaginous spreader graft on the patient's right side and osteotomies of the nasal bones to straighten them. For many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery