WIll Breast Revision Be Needed? Still Asymmetrical and Significant Sag

I had my sugery 29 days ago, yes, I know I have a long way to go for final results. I was uneven before, but can you take a quick look at my after, do you think there is ANY chance for my right to drop & even out? At all? I'm not hopeful & see a revision in my future, not just for the asymmetry, but the lift is obviously a bust, no pun intended! You'd never know I had a lift, would you? I have a 339cc mod+ on my left & 475 HP on the right to try to correct the asymmetry. Thank you in advance.

Implant may still drop.

+1

Dr. Wallach is correct, it is better to be evaluated in person.  Weather or not the left will drop, you still have to wait 3 to 6 months before you have a revision and or more of a lift.

Lift with implants

+1

The right breast iss till pretty high, but it looks like from the one photo that not enough of a lift was performed. It is always better to be evaluated in person.