Worried About a Point I've Noticed After Revision on my Nose (photo)

revision on my nose its now 20 days passed but at the top left side of my nose theres somthing pointy its soft when pressed on and my dr injected cortisone on day 16 plz help will it go away by itself or injection s or what plz plz help me

Point on Nose 20 Days Post Rhinoplasty

+2

At just 20 days after your rhinoplasty, it is too soon to "worry" about your result. You will see significant changes over the next month and will not see the final result for about a year. At this time follow the advice of your surgeon.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+2

From your photos I am unable to appreciate the issue you mention, but 20 days after any rhinoplasty procedure is too early to make a determination. The best resource is your plastic surgeon and they can tell you more of exactly what is occurring in this area. Time is mandatory in allowing for the swelling to subside before assessing your final outcome.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD