Will I Need Revision on my Breast Lift Left Side Looks Lower Im 7 Months Post Op? (photo)

i had my first augumentation in may 2011 i developed capsular contracture in my right breast ive since had revision mastopexy and implant replacement in my right breast,my left breast feels larger and sits a little lower to the right breast my right breast is a lot softer this time round and i can move the implants around freely in both breasts now has my left breast dropped to much or have i got capsular contracture again in my right breast

Will I Need Revision on my Breast Lift Left Side Looks Lower Im 7 Months Post Op?

+2

To me over the internet I find you have a very acceptable result. But if you are so unhappy seek in person second opinions. 

Hello

+2

It looks like your right implant has not dropped into the pocket yet. Are you wearing a breast band? That would help push the implants down and make them more symmetrical. You should see your PS to get your options to make your implants more symmetrical.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Breast Asymmetry

+1

It appears that asymmetry has improved, but still exists.   It is hard to determine if you have a capsular contracture at this stage without an in office exam.   

I recommend that you followup closely with your surgeon and determine what options exist to offer realistic improvement in a safe fashion.

I wish you a safe and healthy recovery.

Dr. GIll

Paul S. Gill, MD

Will I Need Revision on my Breast Lift

+1

The breasts do look different, but without an examination I would hesitate to venture a guess as to whether there is a contracture or not. 

If there is a recurrent contracture on the right (is it firmer than the left) that might be addressed. Otherwise, some additional lifting on the left can give you a more symmetric result.

I don't know the timing of the 2nd operation. If it is recent, as in less than 3 months, I would be patient, work on massage.

Thanks for the question, best wishes.