Having a revision in a month. What size should I choose? (Photo)

i´m having the implants lowered a bit and a full liftl ater on. 6 months ago i had 225 unders, siltex mod plus, cohesive gel II.they seem huge,no bra fits, waterfall effect animation deformity.will they look smaller after all mentioned before is done? i was thinking about going smaller, what size?profile?a second opinion suggested teardrop175 and said i had mild cc on both.they look better when lying down.thank you for your time and advice.

Multiple issues require careful planning for revision

+1
You describe several issues each of which needs to be considered. First, the implants you have are already on the small side, leaving not much room to go noticeably smaller with implant exchange. Going from 225's to 175's is not likely to make a big enough difference to justify the cost. The other issue is animation, which needs it's own solution. I have had success with conversion to the split muscle plane for that. If you do have a contracture, that is yet another consideration. If not, then keeping the same implants makes the most sense to me, and fixing implant position and correcting the animation when you have the lift.

Having a revision in a month. What size should I choose?

+1
Not sure you should do anything!!!! But only in person evaluation would allow a definitive response. Good Luck../// 

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Based on your description and photographs, it is important for you to understand that there are many maneuvers that will be necessary to improve your outcome. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Breast issues with implants

+1
Yes, you have several issues going on, but an exam in person is essential. A lift of the gland may help a bit. It also depends upon the pocket as well and where the implants are located.