Will I Need Revision? 2 Mo Postop Lift/aug Mentot Round Smooth? (photo)

In beginning L breast was much more painful & tight on lateral & armpit. Equally swollen, but L low pole was very flat & choppy. R is very mobile making displace excersises easy, creating large amt of cleavage. L implant is soft, mobile but not as mobile & requires more pressure to displace. The R appears alot more fluffed and has a larger relaxed shape. I am doing my exercises like a mad women, but am curious about final outcome. Cap contracture, revision, too early or overly concerned?

Will I Need Revision?

+2

I don't see anything that troubles me on the photos you posted. The breasts appear symmetric, the areolae are well positioned.

Yes on the overly concerned, yes on the too early, no on the capsular contracture, no on the revision.

Patience.

+2

Thanks for the posted photos but I do npot see any real issues on the photos. Best to obtain in person second opinions and please post follow up. 

Revision of augment/pexy

+2

The breasts do not heal at the same speed so you need to give things a chance to settle down before evaluating whether a revision will be necessary.  It isn't all about exercising.  It is too soon to speculate on the final result.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Will I Need Revision? 2 Mo Postop Lift/aug Mentot Round Smooth?

+1

I wouldn't worry at this point as the two sides usually heal differently and at different rates. But it sounds like something you need to speak with your surgeon about just to allay your concerns.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD