Is It Possible to Have a Revision? I Would Like my TT to Look Smoother! (photo)

I was told by my ps, there is no surgery that can correct the shelves on my hips or the uneven scar.

Revision for a tummy tuck

+1

Dear angelakh, There are several things wrong with your tummy tuck.  Your scar is very wide and indented probably due to poor surgical technique upon closure.  The scar is also very high and uneven leaving an exessively long and prominent mons, probably due to poor design.  Your flaps are uneven causing the shelving you described on the sides but also in the front that could have been avoided by thinning them with liposuction .  Your belly button is too big and scarred.  It's easy to criticize somebody else's results without seeing the before photos but your results are mediocre at best.  Yes this can be improved with revision but it the improvements are now limited by the first surgery.  I'm sorry. Dr Brou

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Revision

+1

I would say your skin is quite smooth. Bad scar which can be revised. The shelf can also be revised. Need a combination of excision and liposuction. Get a 2nd opinion.

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Is It Possible to Have a Revision? I Would Like my TT to Look Smoother!

+1

I would be inclined to respectfully disagree. The shelves on the hips can be improved either by liposuction or extending the incision, and the scar can be revised to make a better interface of tissue above and below. 

Perhaps a second opinions would be useful. All the best.