Is It Possible To Correct a Small Area After a Thigh Lift Or Do I Have To Undergo Another Full Lift?

i have had a thigh lift to remove excess skin and i am mostly happy except there is some skin on the inner part of my left thigh that is loose. i might not have noticed this except for the fact that it pulls and is very irritating when i walk, run and even stand. i thought that this irritating feeling would eventually pass with healing but after 2 years it is not getting better. is it possible to only remove a small portion of skin on one leg or would i have to undergo another full lift?

REVISIONS ARE NOT UNCOMMON BUT DO NOT REQUIRE FULL LIFT

+1

Dear Alasandry:

Thigh revisions are not uncommon.  I do not think you have to undergo a full thigh lift for a revision.  Typically only the area that concerns you needs to be revised.  This may require a little liposuction and resection of excess skin. 

Congratulations on your weight loss. 

Thank you,

J. Timothy Katzen, MD, FACS

Revision thigh lift

+1

I cannot give you a recommendation without direct examination.  Depending on how much excess skin you have, you may need a small skin excision vs. a larger, more formal thigh lift.  Please consult your plastic surgeon for evaluation.

Sugene Kim, MD

Thigh lifting revision

+1

You may very well be a good candidate for revisionary thigh lifting surgery, based on the description you have provided. It would be in your best interests to be examined by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. This examination will be critical to evaluate your situation and the potential benefits as well  potential risks/complications associated with further surgery.

Thigh lift

+1

What type of medial thigh lift you had, where is the incision????

Pictures will help