Revision with Larger Implants 371cc or 397cc Midprofile Silicone? Are Implants I Currently Have Too Small for my BWD? (photo)

I had implant exchange from Saline over the muscle(350cc HP) to Siliconeunder the muscle(300cc HP) with an inverted T breast lift in June 2012.I am not satisfied at all with the way my breasts are oddly shaped/oblong and somewhat saggy still.My previous BWD was 13,collar bone to nipple was 25, and nipple to imf fold was 13. My current measurements are BWD 14, collar bone to nipple is 20, and nipple to imf fold is 11.What can be done to correct the odd shape and draping of skin over implant look?

Not Happy after Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Depending on your examination  and goals, it is possible that adjustment of the breast implant size, pockets, and the overlying breast tissue will significantly improve your aesthetic outcome.  I believe that a large part of your concern will be alleviated  when the overlying breast skin/tissues are tailored over the underlying breast implants.

Implant and lift issues

+1

It looks like the position of the implants are different in each breast and the left is sagging a bit more than the right. These all can be adjusted.

Revision with Larger Implants 371cc or 397cc Midprofile Silicone? Are Implants I Currently Have Too Small for my BWD?

+1

You can upsize the implants.  I think that tightening of the skin envelope can make the breasts look less oblong and will do more to improve the results.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentation revisions and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Revision with Larger Implants 371cc or 397cc Midprofile Silicone?

+1

I think what is most important should you decide on another surgery is to carefully review your photos, and catalog all the complaints. 

The obvious one is the asymmetry of implant position, with abnormal fullness on the right upper pole. This could be a capsular contracture, or a malposition of other cause, and that should be addressed. It may be that using formed implants (Allergan style 410) would be an option, perhaps moving them above the muscle again, depending in part on why they were moved to below the muscle. 

The other thing I see is a lot of breast tissue under the  areola, and some removal along the breast fold line may be an improvement. Switching to wider implants (style 15) makes sense. 

Thanks for your question, and for the photos posted. All the best. 

High riding implants

+1

You have a high riding submuscular  implant on the right side due to insufficient muscle release. The implant could be lowered to match the other side or both implants could be replaced under the fascia

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon