Revision Implants. Why Is My Doctor Not Cooperating?

I have. Cohesive gel implant Sub glandular. Round moderate. 295 cc. In the left one. And. 260 cc in the right one. 11 month ago. Why My breasts are so saggy and uneven. ?And what I can do to fix them My doctor is not so cooperative. Is offering only a superior crescent. Lift. Wich I feel will not give me the result I want After I read here. The answer writte by some doctors. I really neede some opinions. ,I want perky round. Breasts

Uneven and sagging after breast augmentation.

+1

It is difficult to give you specific information without photographs and being able to do an examination. A crescent lift is a good procedure if a small amount of lift is needed. It would be best to keep open communication with your surgeon and show him photographs of how you would like your breasts to look to see if the crescent lift will accomplish your goals. Good Luck.

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Revision

+1

Sorry for your frustration. Your surgeon has a vested interest in ensuring that you are happy. A calm and patient review with your surgeon regarding the objectives of the photographs and the preoperative photos will let you get on the same page. Try to keep an open mind. There was a reason why you chose this surgeon so continue to trust and work with him if at all possible. If the surgeon does not provide an acceptable response, you can consult with 2 - 3 board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS