Revision from 300 Ccs Mod + to 400 Ccd Hp? (photo)

I have 300 cc mod+ silicone implants under the muscle. I was hoping for a very full C/D, but I only made it to the mid C range. I was a 34 B pre BA 5'3" 135 pounds. Not sure of my BWD, but my rib cage is 30.5". My PS commented that I couldn't go much bigger than 375 ccs without rolling into my armpits. I'd like to go up at least 100 ccs. Should I consider switching to 400 ccs HP or stick with mod +? I LOVE my look, just would like a little more of everything: side boob, and projection.

Increase size of breasts through a revision

+1

Thank you for sharing you photos.

The anatomy of the patient could be a limiting factor when considering a breast implant to be within the classification of NATURAL.

I believe that you have commendable results with the implants you chose.

Nonetheless, if you are unhappy with the results and you are willing to step into the "not so natural look" ground, then considering an increase of 100cc may provide you with the "little bit more of everything" you mentioned in your post.

The main question at this point would have to be: Is it worth taking the risk of replacing your current implants with larger ones?

The answer to this question has to come ONLY from you after you consult with several board certified surgeons.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Implant width

+1

Implant width is really chosen based upon your anatomy and without an exam I can not be sure. But I will say that going into larger volume often meand going into a higher profile implant.

Whether or not to upsize to a larger high profile breast implant

+1

You have a very nice natural result.  If you increase volume and go to a high profile implant there will probably be an rather harsh and (to my eye) unnatural transition in the upper pole of the breast that screams, "implants!" when you are in a swimsuit.  Just because there are many such breasts everywhere you look, doesn't make them any better.  Stay with your lovely result.

John Q. Cook, MD

Switching to High Profile is a Good option

+1

You have a nice result at this time.  If you want "more of everything" you will need to go to a larger implant.  How much larger is hard to determine with out getting a lot more detail from you.  Your plan to go up at least 100 cc's and use a high profile implant is the right idea.  I tell patients that changing implants is not worth it unless you go up at least 75 cc's.  Since you are trying to increase over a half cup size you may need a little more than 100cc's.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Based on your stated goals, I think that it is very feasible to increase breast size and achieve a  “little more of everything”. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with specific breast implant advise;  I suggest that you communicate your goals clearly with your plastic surgeon ( I preferred the use of goal pictures for this purpose).

This communication process will be critical in allowing your plastic surgeons to understand exactly what your goals are and helping you determine what breast implant size/profile will most likely achieve your goals. In my practice, I use temporary sizers ( during surgery)  to determine exactly what size/profile breast implant will best meet the patient's goals. The use of these sizers along with careful measurements (dimensional planning)  is very helpful in achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.