Do I need a revision for a small tip and collapsed nostrils?

Hi Doctors, 9 months ago I had a rhinoplasty, the op report states that I had a cephalic trim and suturing to the tip, i painfuly watched my tip becoming smaller and pointy, my collumella is retracted ( because of an infection) and my nostrils collapsed( can't breath).i respect my doctor but i m terrified. your opinion plz

Rhinoplasty revision

+1
The pictures that you included are not clear enough for me to give you an accurate opinion.  I recommend you see your doctor first to share your concerns and discuss the options.  Usually there are other important considerations in determining the best treatment for you.