Should I Downsize from 250cc's?

I was intending on filling out my deflated 36C. I didn't want to move up in size. Rather help restore what I once had. I consulted two doctors. It was decided to use 250cc which I felt was conservative and comfortable with. However now 3 month po I am too big for my comfort measuring 36DD. I am 5'6" 125 lbs. Although I know tricky to answer without a personal consult what could be some good possible recommendations on downsizing for trying to meet/get closer to my original goal? Thank you!

250 cc implant exchange?

+1

A 250 cc implant is pretty small, you probably will not notice a significant difference unless you take the implants out and make them a good100-150 cc's smaller.  100 cc is usually the minimum that you will notice a change.

Should I Downsize from 250cc's?

+1

At a DD size, I doubt that you would see much of a size change without a significant size decrease. I usually discourage size changes of less than 100 cc, because the difference can be unnoticeable, but those patients are rare in the DD range, where even a larger size change may be needed to result in a noticeable change. 

My preference would be to remove the implants entirely. But if you feel something in between what you have now and how you appeared before surgery, think in the neighborhood of 120cc, half the current size. 

All the best. 

Downsizing breast implants

+1

You have very small implants.  In my experience of a few cases with small implants where the patient thought they were too big, you need to go at least 100 cc's smaller to see enough difference.  Surprisingly, even then these folks thought they were still too big.  Consequently, they just had them out and that is what I now recommend to people like you.  If a 250 is too big, strongly consider just having it out as downsizing usually doesn't work.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS