Best Revision Doctor in Northern or Southern California?

I had an open rhinoplasty last year that left me with a tip that is shifted to the left, crooked bridge and retracted nostrils. I need someone who has done revisions for years and has a good reputation. I need a doctor who listens to my concerns without being judgmental. PLEASE let me know who should I go to and why. Thanks

Revision Doctor in Northern or Southern California

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Thomas McNemar in Tracy is a well established surgeon. Consult with 3 or 4 surgeons to understand your options.

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Best revisions in Northern California

Any of the doctors on Realself are experts in your area. See a few of them then decide.Ask to see his pictures of similar cases

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

2080 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067

Revision Rhinoplasty

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  A deviation of the nose is usually caused by the underlying anatomy.  You need to consult with a board certified specialist (facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon) who can assist you in telling you what to expect realistically and how closely your goals can be achieved.  A facial plastic surgeon usually also has a background in head and neck surgery, with a thorough understanding of the underlying anatomy.

Kimberly Lee, MD

416 North Bedford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Best revision doctor in cali

i have seen ronald gruber (oaland) present at conferences.  he has published a lot as well.  he results appear to be quite nice.  he also seems like a great guy.

with that said - if you were interested in coming to ausitn, tx, i would love to help you.  i have true passion for complex nasal surgery.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

1400 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
Austin, TX 78701

Nasal Revision Surgeon in Calfornia

There are many excellent revision rhinoplasty surgeons with good reputations throughout California. Look at the surgeon's experience and their results in noses like yours, which are available on their websites. It is inappropriate for any surgeon to be judgmental about the patient or their previous surgeons. 

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Rhinoplasty revisions

There are many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in California.  You can start by looking at the ASPS or ASAPS websites for referrals. There is also ENT/Facial plastic websites that do the same.  Ask around in your community.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

You will most likely need to see several experienced Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons to find one that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty and that you feel meets your individual needs.  IMHO, pay for the consultations so you're getting advice not sales pitches.

8500 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211