Do I Need Implants for Fullness After a Breast Lift?

I am having a revision of a breast lift gone bad, it was done Tuba with 550 cc, I already had a D cup, I do not want implants, but the doctor recommends 200cc for fullness, do I really need implants?

+1

In ordder to achieve fullness in the upper portions of the breast, an implatn is usually necessary but your desctiptionis confusing. I thought you already have implants (TUBA????) unless you plan onremoving those with the lift. In this case you will certainly lose the fullness you currently have.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Implants after lift

+1

If you have fairly large implants and do not have a lot of breat tissue, then you probably need some sort of implant to add volume.