Is it possible to go with bigger implants now that my skin has stretched? How much bigger?

Hi I currently have 375cc over the muscle ultra high profile silicone implants. I'm hoping for a revision soon. I started off an A cup& I am now a 32FF UK size. I'm 5'3 & 140 pounds. But only curvy on my bum hips&thighs. So my current size actually looks quite small. I want to go bigger. Do you think this is possible now my skin has stretched? How much bigger do you think I could go cc wise? I also want to change to under the muscle. What profile would give me the round cleavage I desire?

+1

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Given your questions and concerns, you'll be best off spending additional time with your plastic surgeon communicating your goals carefully.  Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or  "round cleavage”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,   allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link, devoted to larger looks) help.