About Revision After One Year from Open Rhinoplasty?

i'm now 10 months after rhinoplasty , my columella is to some extent crooked and it bothers me , when i told my doctor he said that he can't reopen it again because all he did in the whole nose will be destroyed . is that true ?? knowing that it is visible and some people notice that warp , please help me .

Revision in 10 months

Depending on the degree of deformity, a revision can be performed earlier, especially in the nose.  A severe deformity that causes patient consternation should probably be performed sooner.  Again, continue close communication with your surgeon.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Rhinoplasty revision for crooked columella.

Rhinoplasty revision for crooked columella can be done without destroying the nose. See a revision rhinoplasty surgeon for a second opinion. 

Columella revision

At ten months you are probably approaching the time when you can consider a revision if necessary. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

This would be very hard to evaluate without pictures now and preoperative pictures as well as an operative report.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA