About Revision After One Year from Open Rhinoplasty?

i'm now 10 months after rhinoplasty , my columella is to some extent crooked and it bothers me , when i told my doctor he said that he can't reopen it again because all he did in the whole nose will be destroyed . is that true ?? knowing that it is visible and some people notice that warp , please help me .

Revision in 10 months

+1
Depending on the degree of deformity, a revision can be performed earlier, especially in the nose.  A severe deformity that causes patient consternation should probably be performed sooner.  Again, continue close communication with your surgeon.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision for crooked columella.

+1

Rhinoplasty revision for crooked columella can be done without destroying the nose. See a revision rhinoplasty surgeon for a second opinion. 

Columella revision

+1

At ten months you are probably approaching the time when you can consider a revision if necessary. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

+1

This would be very hard to evaluate without pictures now and preoperative pictures as well as an operative report.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA