How Best Would You Revise These Scars? (photo)

how best would you revise these scars which are on my face these they are causing me severe distress what would be needed to sort them out. The one near my right eye is sunken , and the one on my left cheek is hypertrophic , I did not receive adequate healthcare at the time of the trauma and my wounds were not properly stitched up by the nurse. Bearing in mind the location of the scars - face , I would be most grateful if you could help me out.

Fixing facial scars that are deep and wide

+1

These widened and depressed scars will require surgical excision and layered surgical closure to recontour the skin. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

Scar revision

+1

These are tough scars to get a great result on but they can be improved. They are running againt the natural lines of the face. I would do a primary revision to see how well the scar heals with proper tension less closure. You can then smooth it out with dermabrasion or laser and steroid injections.

If there is no significant improvement with just the scar revision then I would do a W or Z plasty on selective areas.