What Can Be Done to Revise or Minimize my Scars on my Thighs and Abdomen? (photo)

These scars are from 12-5 years old. The first two photos are the scars on my upper thighs. The third photo is scars on my lower abdomen. Any advice is appreciated!

Stretch marks therapy

+1

From photos they look like striae or stretch marks -scar like defects in skin commonly seen on thighs, abdomen and buttocks.

They can occur spontaneously, obesity can cause it, hormonal problems, certain drugs and pregnancy.

Treatments are not very effective , they can make them less visible but not remove those completely. Laser, Radio Frequency, Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, Microneedling are all used. Surgical removal is possible from the lower abdomen if there is enough skin to stretch the skin and close the defect.

You need to see a cosmetic surgeon to discuss your options.

London Dermatologist