Reversing Fats Removal?

I'm 24 years old. 8 weeks ago I had Asian double eyelid revision surgery. my doctor removed quite a lot of fats at the area which is around the end of both eyes. Like a pearl that is 1.5cm wide. I felt that he shouldn't take out any at all. Anyway, what was done its done. So can I ask another Dr to reverse the fats removal by doing fats grafting? Like filling it back with fats from other parts of my body? Will i look the same? What are the pros and cons? Thanks

Fat Transfer

+2

Fatt transfer to the upper lid after surgery and excessive fat removal is possible.

It need to be done by a highly experienced plastic surgeon, The best fat is the portion of the fat that has high concentration of stem cells, the so called high density fat. It should be transfered in small quntities and using a blunt 25guage cannula. May need multiple sessions.