How to Reverse the Effects of Skin Bleaching?

Doctors, Dermatologists or .M.D.s, Last year I used a skin bleaching cream without knowing it was a skin bleach - for a month maximum. I would like to know go on about reversing what I have done to my skin - it has been a year now and I'm still much lighter than my original complexion. Doctors haven't been much help here in the UK - they just said not worry about it. CAROLIGHT cream contained chemicals Retin - A and Hydroquinone. Thanks Feel free to message/ offer advice Best Regards

+1

Thank you for your question. Typically after discontinuing usage of bleaching agent the skin returns to its original color. You may want to avoid sun exposure and to wear a sunscreen with SPF 30 and zinc oxide to prevent the surrounding skin from darkening as this will accentuate the lighter bleached skin.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist