Does the Revage 670 Laser Really Work to Restore Hair Growth on the Scalp?

I am 45 year old woman. My hair is getting very thin, but no bald spots. I have been to see endocrinology and dermatology. I have had lots of blood tests including TSH, T4, Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, DHT, Testosterone Free and Total, Estradiol, FSH, LH, etc, all are normal. I have heard about the Revage 670 laser for improving hair growth on the head. Does anybody have any experience with it? Is is any better than Rogaine or a laser comb? Thanks

Laser therapy for thinning hair.

+1

Our office has had low level laser therapy (Revage 670) for two years.  If the recommended protocol is followed great results can be achieved.  The laser comb is the same technology but at a MUCH weaker strength.  We recommend both laser treatments to prevent/maintain and our organic formulation of Rogaine to promote new growth.

+1

I was very apprehensive about laser technology when it first came out.  We tried different lasers and could never get them to produce any results.  All that changed when we were introduced to  a device called Luce.  They are very hard to come by, but if you can find a MD in your area that has one, you should let them take a look at your condition. Luce also seems to work very well with Rogaine.

Good luck with your research!

Jon E. Mendelsohn, MD
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon