How Many Return Visits a Year Should I Expect with a Temporary Dermal Filler for my Lips?

Dermal fillers last 6 months to a year so 1-2 times a year for fillers for the lips

This depends on how the fillers work with your body. There are some that the filler lasts less long and others where it lasts a little longer. In the lips, however, the longevity of fillers is shorter lived than other areas due to the higher movement. Another permanent option is silicone lip augmentation. I have a video below that you could watch to learn a little more about lip augmentation.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon