How Can I Get Retro Jugs? (For Lack of a Better Term)

I'm currently a 38E (Or 42E. I'm not too sure. I wear generic sports bras that say "Large".) and I have frowning boobs. They sag pretty badly and I'm in my early 20s so it's kind of saddening. I don't want super perky breasts. I want a slight sag w/o implants. A more relaxed look to most perky breasts. Pam Grier ones. Those 60s/70s breasts. My nipples literally point downward and I just want them to cheer up and look up. Is that achievable? Can fat be grafted in to fill them out as well?

Ultimate Breast Lift for young large saggy breasts

+3

Sure it is achievable. Just know that gravity will eventually pull everything downward with time, so you might just want to rethink your initial request. The Ultimate Breast Lift is a new technique that lifts and reshapes the breast to give a natural and esthetically pleasing result. It permanentlly secures the newly formed breast mound to provide longevity to the lift. Unlike the standard methods (anchor/vertical scar lifts), the UBL has completely eliminated the need for a vertical scar despite breast size or degree of ptosis(sagginess).

FYI, vertical incisions inherently weaken a lift by placing an incision at the point of maximum tension. Architecturally speaking; this is a faulty design. Every honest PS will tell you that this is the most common site of wound failure and future 'bottoming out'. This is what makes the UBL so unique. In addition to anchoring the breast to minimize descent, the skin envelope is kept intact to provide extra support. 

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Web reference: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663319/how-one-surgeon-is-reinventing-the-female-breast-sfw

Texas Plastic Surgeon

How Can I Get Retro Jugs? (For Lack of a Better Term) #breastlift ANS:

+2

Is "saddening" really a word???? If so, I am going to start using it!!!! Probably won't use "Retro-jugs" tho....But sure you can have almost any kind of look you want. Some women like a more relaxed look to their breasts and others, more fullness...It's all about you!!!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cure for frowning boobs

+2

I remember the 60's look as still kind of out there, projecting with a bit of lift and separate. The 70's was a bit better, full yet supple. The nipple pointing down thing is a curse rather the look of National Geographic, and a well constructed breast lift should be able to get the nipple up front and center and get you a relaxed look you are after. Board certification is a must for consultations.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/breast-lift

Breast lift

+1

A photo would be helpful. A breast lift should provide a nice improvement to the breast appearance, and fat could certainly be grafted if you desire a larger size. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Natural breast correction.

+1

By your description it sounds like a simple breast lift would give you the natural appearance of the breast volume while lifting the nipples in a more forward pointing location. It is difficult to say for certain without photos, or better yet, a formal examination. Seek advice from a board certified plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable.

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with reduction in implants size is needed to accomplish your goals

+1

From your description it seems that you need smaller implants along with a breast lift of some type.  It is not possible, despite your description, to give you a more accurate answer without photos.    I am sure that a consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you discover what is surgically possible.  

Best Breast Surgery Option for Me?

+1

Despite your “colorful” description of your goals, it is not possible to provide you with precise advice without direct examination, viewing pictures, and a full communication of your goals. My best guess, based on your description, is that some degree of breast lifting may be helpful to you.

I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Discuss your goals and learn about the surgical options as well as potential risk/complications associated with each option.

Hopefully you will end up with “happier” breasts.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm