Can I Retrieve my Old Nose 12 Days After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hi, I recently had a rhinoplasty done 12 days ago and my nose looks so flat. I'm african american and my nose was once really flared and bubbled looking. Now it looks deflated. Is it too late to have the doctor remove the stitches from inside my nostrils in hopes of plumping it back up?

Can I Reverse Rhinoplasty 12 days after surgery?

+1

Your photos would be more helpful if they were taken from the same views before and after the surgery. However, after 12 days it is not possible to do anything other than allow swelling to subside and let the nose heal. If your surgeon and you were in good agreement as to what was to be done and the surgeon was reasonably skilled then the final result will probably be to your liking. Give it 6-12 months before doing anything since you are likely just to create more problems. Remember, it takes about six months for most of the swelling to dissipate. Your patience will probably be rewarded with a much better result than you think you have now. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell