Should I Have a Revision of Partial Root Canal Before Invisalign?

Hi I had a partial root canal done on tooth #14 about 10 years ago. I did not have any pain in the tooth except a few months ago after the wisdom tooth are extracted.

I am also not sure if the pain is coming for the tooth or anywhere else,it is very mild and intermittent and does not bother much.

Should I get the retreatment of rootcanal to complete it? what are the chances of success? I am getting invisalign and want to make sure if i should get this issue corrected before starting the treatment.

Rooth Canal Revision before Invisalign

+1

Hi Buttercookie,

If the root canal is asymptomatic then you should leave it. 

You can always have the revision done during the Invisalign treatment if it becomes necessary.

Dr. Alper

New York Cosmetic Dentist