How Much Does This Retraction Fix Normally Cost?

I had a lower bleph 4 months ago which left me with retraction. I have been advised to do a mid face lift, plus a graft on to my lid from my mouth, and then a tightening procedure. Is this wise? I've read right here on this forum of those who's mid face life CAUSED their retraction! Also, what should I expect to pay for those procedures? Many thanks

Eyelid Retraction after Blepharoplasty

+1

Midface lift along with a hard palate graft and lid tightening is a good method to correct eyelid retraction after blepharoplasty.  Whether this is the best procedure for you or not, I don't know since I did not examine you.  I would tell you that it is a good idea to wait at least 6 months after the procedure to do the repair.

The cost would depend on several factors and therefore I could not give you any specific number.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Postblepharoplasty retraction

+1

Midface lift with lower eyelid graft is a valid option if the problem is lower eyelid scarring/tethering and/or skin shortage.  Paresis/weakness of the eyelid muscle can also contribute to it, for which surgery is not the answer.  There are also nonsurgical options for lower lid retraction.

Dr Taban

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon