Retin Micro vs the Cream

Does retin a miicro work just as well as the cream? I know its the same ingredient and less irritating but if that weree the case, why does every1 use micro and just ditch the cream if the benefits are just as dramatic.my skin has lots of probs..wrinkles,hyperpigmentation,acne. I want to get rid of them all equally badly. Also I'm using hydroquinone and I always here people pairing it with retin a to boost the effects.does the micro synergize just as well to boost the efficacy of the effects?

Retin A micro is better

+3

The reason it is better is that Retin A Micro has the active ingredient in microsomessponges that release the tretinoin gradually rather than all at once. This improves efficacy and decreases irritation. Retin A and HQ are an awesome combination for blotchy skin.

New Orleans Dermatologist

Retin A micro

+2

Reactive and less redness with etin A Micro is slow release and less irritatation. used mostly for very sensitive skin, and may take longer to see the effect. It is great to start with theb change to the cream. The redness and "irritation" is what you want it is the reaction in the dermis that causes new collagen formation and elastin formation, which is the repair one wants.evantually the skin becomes less red. Tolerate the redness for 6-12 weeks and you will get faster results.Retin A is probably the only real anti aging cream available on the market.