Does Using Retin a for Sagging Under Eye Reduces It? I'm 20.

my dermatologists suggested me to go with antiblemish.i m using from past 4 days.No good results.please help me in telling about retin a. thank you!:)

Retin A for eye sagging

+1

Retin-A has many terrific properties including improve skin texture and tone, fading brown sun spots, reducing fine lines and the appearance of aging, and treating and preventing acne. It will not however help with sagging of eyes. Speak to your dermatologist about the best options for your skin that fit within your budget and address your main concerns. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.