Can I Still Get Retin-A Cream on Prescription from my Doctor?

I have been using retin a cream 0.025% for 10 years for acne which my GP prescribed for me but Janssen the company that make it have discontinued the cream and now only make the gel which i cannot use as it irritates my skin. is there another company that makes the cream that my doctor can prescribe for me?

Retin-A Cream is Still Available

+1

Retin-A Cream is still prescription-only and is available in the generic form called tretinoin cream. It comes in three different strengths: 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%. 

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Retin-A cream

+1

Generic versions of this should be available at this point in time. Your other alternatives are Renova cream or Retin-A Micro. These both contain Retin-A as well and come in cream form.