Is the Retin-A You Buy Online the Real Deal?

Get Retin-A from a reputable pharmacy

+1

There is no way to know if Retin-A purchased online (except with a prescription through a reputable online pharmacy like drugstore.com) is real or not. Although it can be tempting to purchase medications like Retin-A online without a prescription, it is impossible to know what you are getting and if it is the right choice for your skin.

Although it may be somewhat more expensive, I would recommend you see a board-certified dermatologist to assess you skin. He/she can decide if Retin-A is right for you and provide a prescription if so. My experience is that prices for Retin-A vary widely amongst pharmacies, so it is best to call around once you have a prescription to compare.

Medications can all have side effects and interactions which can cause problems in certain situations. Over the long run, I think you will be better off talking to a doctor about what problem you want to address (acne, age spots, wrinkles, etc.) and getting the right treatment for your skin type.

Austin Dermatologic Surgeon