Retin A and Looking Younger?

Hi i have been on retin a for a month and two weeks but i have not noticed any changes. May i know how long to take for me to see anti aging benefits and flawless skin? i am currently 24, is it possible for retin a to make me look 18 or maybe 16?

Retin a and looking younger

+1
Retin A is unlikely to make a 24 year old look 16. They effects may be more prevention in your case unless you already have fine lines freckles, and textural changes from sun damage. Having started using a retinoid young, and if you avoid sun bathing, tanning booths and smoking, you may never develop these changes.