Retin a and Loprox?

I am currently using retin a in the evening and cream containing bp in the morning. Can i use loprox in the morning on a small portion of my face? I can cut down on the bp if need be.

Combining RetinA, Benzoyl Peroxide and Loprox

+1

In general, it is ok to combine these products. Keep in mind that both RetinA and benzoyl peroxide can be very drying so be careful not to overuse them.  Make sure to have a gentle cleanser and moisturizer on board to hydrate and protect the skin. I would discuss your regimen with your dermatologist to make sure they agree with the way you are combining the products.

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/products.php?id=12

In general this should not be a problem.

+1

In general this should not be a problem. However, you should discuss this issue with your dermatologist.