Retin a and Loprox?

I am currently using retin a in the evening and cream containing bp in the morning. Can i use loprox in the morning on a small portion of my face? I can cut down on the bp if need be.

Combining RetinA, Benzoyl Peroxide and Loprox

In general, it is ok to combine these products. Keep in mind that both RetinA and benzoyl peroxide can be very drying so be careful not to overuse them.  Make sure to have a gentle cleanser and moisturizer on board to hydrate and protect the skin. I would discuss your regimen with your dermatologist to make sure they agree with the way you are combining the products.

In general this should not be a problem.

In general this should not be a problem. However, you should discuss this issue with your dermatologist.

David Goldberg, MD