Will Results from Retin-A for Wrinkles Be Noticeable?

My doctor prescribed Retin-a, vitamin C cream and sunscreen. I'm 31 and my main issue is the crepey skin on my cheeks when I smile. The doctor says is due to sun damage. She said that I don't need laser treatment. She owns the first and most prestigious laser clinic in Mexico, so If she said I don't need it, I believe her. I know that tretinoin won't erase my wrinkles, but I want to know which kind of improvement can I expect from the treatment? Will I really notice any improvement or is it only perceptible at a microscopic level?

Retin-A will help fine lines and wrinkles

+4

Retin-A has been scientifically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture over time. However, Retin-A is something that needs to be used long-term. I recommend using it indefinitely at night. During the day, you should wear a sunscreen with at least an SPF 30 that blocks UVA and UVB rays as well. If you are planning a pregnancy, Retin-A should not be used during pregnancy or nursing.

Dallas Dermatologist

Retin-A for fine lines and wrinkles.

+3

Retin-A will cause noticeable improvement and true anti-aging effects if used as recommended with daily moisturizers and sunscreen. It makes the dermis thicker and less prone to wrinkle formation as well as reduce or reverse some of the pigment changes that are characteristic of aged skin.

RR Retinoid Repair Cream

+1

RR Retinoid Repair Cream or Retin A are excellent options to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes and face. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://karemd.com

Retin-A for fine lines and wrinkles

+1

Retin-A has been available for decades and studies have shown it to be effective in stimulating collagen production which will thicken skin.  It improves the texture of the skin, helps fine lines and brown pigmentation and gives skin a rosy glow.  It takes months to see the effects and needs to be used longterm, but not during pregnancy.  It will not erase wrinkles but using it and staying out of the sun will help prevent wrinkling. 

Retin-A should be used in combination with antioxidants and sun protection, and complements treatments such as IPL, lasers and Thermage.

Toronto Dermatologist

Retin A

+1

Using Retin A alone will hardly make a dent in wrikles. It will improve on the color, quality and give you a glow but do not think you will improve even fine wrinkles significantly. If your skin allows then adding chemical peels will improve on the wrinkles.

The ONLY laser that will improve youe wrinkles is CO2 laser.

The Fraxel , IPL, and Thermage are KUNK MEDICINE